Psychological counselling can be helpful with particular challenges or difficulties in different areas of life such as:
- in a professional context (e.g. bullying, unemployment)
- in relationships (e.g. couple counselling, family conflicts)
- in sexuality (e.g. coming out, sexual health)
- For persistent stress, sleep disturbances, psychosomatic complaints and others.
- Identity issues (such as transgender, non-binary, and others)
We offer timely psychological crisis intervention in exceptional situations such as separation/loss, serious medical diagnoses, experiences of violence and other challenges.